View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: accel or no accel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: owners2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: [email protected]</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am with AC. the Moroso wire seperators and blue wires I think need to be replaced. Use 7mm wire. Any billet or chrome stuff lose also. MSD box would not be there yet. Not crazy about the ribbed wire raceways either. Keep up the good work KILLA! </div></div> You say LOSE the chrome , my low mile 71 Z that spent its last days on the road in 74 had its original radiator support cover that still shows its G.M. Part # Chromed &amp; both sway bars with the mounting brackets chromed &amp; the center hood latch brace chromed. Are you thinking this was a later TREND ? ?????</div></div> The chrome stuff is really just my opinion. We here in eastern Pa. did not chrome or have chrome things in our engine compartments back in those late 60's early 70's days. At least not in my area.