View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:50 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 646 Posts
Default Re: 69 Z28 pad vin stamp in April '69?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: resto4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That statement maybe true, but how are people suppose to get educated, so someone doesn't get scammed. Just believe one so called expert. I like the variety of unbiased opinions here, so i could make a decision based on a base of knowledge that is found on this site. </div></div>

Learning this stuff takes a lifetime x 10.. This is exactly why I do not consider myself an expert and never will. I am always learning. How I have gained what little I know about these sorts of things is by research, investigating, asking questions &amp; for opinions and collecting data for many years. I do not share what little I know because I have worked so hard for that small amount of knowledge that I do not want to give a dirty rat an opportunity to get anymore knowledge for them to make a buck by lying, cheating and deceiving people.. You also have to have the desire, drive and want to learn this info. Its not cut and dry.. For the record I respect many of the members here opinions but I am the type to have to feel comfortable with what I am seeing before I can agree or disagree. Hopefully that makes some kind of sense.