Thread: Laaaaaaand HO!!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,607 Times in 1,139 Posts

Yes, I thought that too but seems the hay place is using plutonium core twine in these darn bails! I'll see how it goes sends if things don't work out I'll search out some hay tongs.

Moving forward, know what this first picture is? Well, what some people see here is a pile of assorted lumber. What you really see is a sprained hamstring, pulled deltoid, and lower....oh, and upper..... back pain for years to come! Not leaving well enough alone, I decided a second loft was in order with an associated gangway with hay hatch. This new area will handle all the bags of shavings for the stalls and a bistro set for beers and wines and happy hour! I mean, what else are hay lofts for besides bistro sets??

Moving into the tack room, I installed the cabinets and sink to make sure I have things right before drywall mud, texture, and paint work. Once that's done, I'll file the floor and then reinstall. Today I'll hang the wall cabinets as well.

So here's the second loft and today I'll finish up the floors and install the jail bar rails. Up next is Fencing: So long back.... again. And Stalls: Why didn't I pay someone to do all of this?!

Cheers
Dave
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
big gear head (01-12-2019)