View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Explain what? I never said anything was wrong with it. You must be involved as your posts are only about this car. Your defense questions bring a lot of light to the car. I was contacted by 2 people. When I am asked not to reveal who or what I DON'T period that is respect. It is not a holy grail car to me nor have I or had any interest of buying it or was offered. Do I think it is worth 225k NO 175K NO. I own several super cars and I use guidelines on my own purchases which is a basic list of questions and verification. I have seen so many cars blown up to be the best of the best the "Holy" grail car etc and people get pumped up I get it. And there are at least 7-8 black copo chevelles as well. My thoughts are different on these cars as they hold a special place in history to me. Not about how much I can get and be a "Flipper". So to tell me that I need to explain myself this is my explanation. Explain why you are so interested and what your own conclusion is?
Sean, With your comments you are making it sound like there are problems with this car, Go back and read your post. Just because the father and son couldn't answer your questions. I've inspected $1000.00 cars better than the 2 inspected this car. This is the "69 427 COPO Barn Find Post" might explain why I'm commenting only about it. Obviously I know personally about this car. You may know of 8,10, or even 50 black COPO cars, But there are only 3 known besides this one. By this registry this is a 1 of 2 black 4 speed car known. Something is odd if this isn't a holy grail. What do you need to know that the 2 men couldn't enlight you about? It is a shame that a nice car as this is brought to life and mostly all the people on this registry want to do is down play it and accuse the owner of being a thief, cheater, whatever else they can think of. The 2 men learned about this car thru work and contacted the owner and they ask to come look at the car and He gave them a not for sale price and here we are, lies, accusations, and cut up backs. This is a great condition one family owned unmolested original car, Can't we celebrate that?