Thread: joke
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:20 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,438 Posts

But what really happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours??? I walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male Pharmacist. The woman I was speaking with said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her Sister owned the store, there were NO Male employees. She asked if she could help me. I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist.?? She assured me that she was completely Professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of Professionalism. I reluctantly agreed and began by saying,“This is tough for me to discuss, but here goes. I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and embarrassment. So, I was wondering what you could give me for it” ??? The Pharmacist said, “Just a minute, I’ll talk to my Sister.”When she returned, she said, “We discussed it at length and here’s the absolute best we can do...
Free room and board...
1/3 ownership in the Store...
a Company Car...
a King Size Bed,

and $2,000 a month in Living Expenses
1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles

Last edited by Too Many Projects; 03-15-2023 at 02:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Too Many Projects For This Useful Post:
67 Nova Boy (03-20-2023)