View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 05:42 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Gibb 68 COPO Nova

I have an old polaroid picture that I looked back upon when taken while very new. In searching for any evidence of Fred Gibb's association, I thought it might have had the window sticker that might have still been there? I didn't find any nor can I remember one being there when driving it away from DHPC. I do remember hauling the air pump home in the trunk pulled because of the optional headers. Still nothing pointing toward Fred Gibb? At this point no reason to really look for anything other that what was already known? While putting the car back together, the need to freshen the original motor became an issue. Knowing that our engine builder was still in the former DHPC building doing competition work as he had done for DH before, it was taken back for him to refresh. Speaking with him and exchanging some DH documents, He mentioned that I should look into the car that the engine came from, that additional interesting information about documenting of the Nova was there to be found? Curiosity of what he had mentioned was beyond my understanding? The question was, where to start the search? He would not comment any further but his comment was the start for my looking for any information I could find?

Kurt S In answer to your question in the above thread, yes I do have the original tag and quite a bit of other transmission documentation that I would like to post later together. Thanks for the interest!
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to copo-2 For This Useful Post:
69M22Z (01-03-2024), Carleen (01-03-2024), dykstra (01-05-2024), L78_Nova (01-04-2024), olredalert (01-04-2024), PeteLeathersac (01-03-2024), SS427 (01-15-2024), Xplantdad (01-03-2024)