View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 70 Yenk Deuce Cowl Tag

[ QUOTE ]
I have a 70 yenko deuce. On the cowl tag it has 0369 under the paint code is this a copo code. I was also wondering how to register it with this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Bob,

The number that you referenced on the trim tag is an internal production tracking number for the Fisher body plant, and does not relate to any options - copo or rpo. This number will increase linearly with the body sequence number until there is either a color or transmission type change, then it appears to start over.

Speaking of trim tags, I'll try to anticipate your next question which might be what does the 'A' indicate on the bottom row of the trim tag. The 'A' indicates that the interior items other than the seats will be black. Some feel that this letter only indicates the paint color of the dash, others believe it incidates the colors of all non-seat items in the interior. Truthfully, we don't know exactly, but suffice to say - an 'A' indicates black, (B = blue, S = sandalwood, G = green, M = gold, etc...)

Tell us more about your Deuce!

PS: Hmmm.... Bob's in Brockton, MA - Scher Chev was in Brockton, MA.... possibly a Scher Deuce?
67 RS Camaro-327/250hp, 2speed Glide, & 3.08 Open (Danny's Ride)