View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugger 69 copo View Post
Kind of weird to be selling a piece of door glass with Yenko window sticker for $7,500.....it only belongs to one car...that is where the value lies....I remember the original owner looking for this car not long ago. Hmmm ...I guess I bumped my head .
Mr. Hugger Orange,

There are a lot of collectors in this country, as seen by the amount of people that go to Barret Jackson and the Mecum auctions. If someone is interested in this one of kind memorabilia, that is a good thing. I am getting up in years and would like to share this document and if someone would like to have it, I would be more than happy to sell it to them. This is called "Supply & Demand", I have the "Supply" and we shall see if there is a "Demand".

OBTW, it is the "Price Label" only, no door glass involved.

The other thing I should clarify, I was NOT looking for the car, this started out as just trying to help get the 1969 Yenko Registry up to date, since several of the categories on my previous car were blank. In fact, in one of the earlier posts on the history of this car, I stated that I had no interest in buying the car and if it is found, I wish the new owner nothing but Good Luck.

Gary Merrick

PS Try ALEVE for your Head Bumping, it works great on my aches and pains.
The Following User Says Thank You to GM_427_Racer For This Useful Post:
Windsor (01-24-2018)