View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,189 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_427_Racer View Post
Mr. Hugger Orange,

There are a lot of collectors in this country, as seen by the amount of people that go to Barret Jackson and the Mecum auctions. If someone is interested in this one of kind memorabilia, that is a good thing. I am getting up in years and would like to share this document and if someone would like to have it, I would be more than happy to sell it to them. This is called "Supply & Demand", I have the "Supply" and we shall see if there is a "Demand".

OBTW, it is the "Price Label" only, no door glass involved.

The other thing I should clarify, I was NOT looking for the car, this started out as just trying to help get the 1969 Yenko Registry up to date, since several of the categories on my previous car were blank. In fact, in one of the earlier posts on the history of this car, I stated that I had no interest in buying the car and if it is found, I wish the new owner nothing but Good Luck.

Gary Merrick

PS Try ALEVE for your Head Bumping, it works great on my aches and pains.
Hi Gary, I just finished reading your story (again), and thank you for sharing it in such detail is priceless. Hopefully you and the current owner get together. Goodluck selling the documentation and if I owned the car it would be in my possession.

Best,

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
GM_427_Racer (01-21-2018)