View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,401 Times in 758 Posts
Default Re: Mopars can be cool!

My second 71 Cuda ragtop: one of five 4-speed, 440+6 ragtops produced. Full option car with two data tags and all original drivetrain. It was in Miami when I found it. Here's a before shot of it in the prior owner's successful camouflage attempt with 70 tail lights and a gigantic chewed-up, stainless steel dog dish with a broken dog chain wrapped around the leaf spring. (He didn't actually have a dog, but this sure kept away the nosey sightseers) [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img]

And after I finished it:

My third Cuda, the only yellow 1971 Hemicuda ragtop produced. In as-found condition in Wisconsin back in 1986:

And after I finished it and was beating the crap out of it at the Supercar Showdown in '86.

My fourth Cuda, a 19,000 mile, survivor 71 440+6 automatic ragtop (1 of 12 produced). Auto on the column, 4.10 Dana. Quickest car I ever had. The original engine had never been apart. I just washed it, put some tires on it and and drove it for fun. Sold it to Steve Juliano in 1988 and it is now in his museum out in California.