View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 71 COPO Nova LS6

I'm not "buying the farm" here.. I don't know of any LS6 that came with AC... Unless a vette had it, I'm pretty sure it was not an option on a 70 Chevelle... Plus I NEVER heard of an LS6 motor in a Nova from the factory..

Why is the car white now?? Who would repaint a fathom blue car white??? That is a beautiful color, not that white is not but....... They really went to a lot of trouble to cut the white paint into the body jams.. Where is the smog system?? It surely would have that, wouldn't it??

There is something about the trim tag that just does not look correct to me either.. Paperwork looks authentic but then again anything can be duplicated today... Where are the front fender louvers and engine displacement emblems on the front fenders?? I don't think in 71 the fender louvers were put on the Novas.. Possibly 1970 front fenders & whole core support/front clip??

No disrespect to the seller, maybe I am totally wrong here & I'll be the first to apologize for my scrutiny, but I'm just not buying it.... Sorry... Just my .02

Rich