View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:42 PM

I agree, for the price they are killer wheels and probably why they are so popular. They would even look good on a mini van, lol. They just look good on anything. But when they jacked the price $800 to move the offset a 1/2" they were quickly moved off my to-do list LOL. But for $100 a wheel they are cheaper then some of the steel rally wheels I've seen at swap meets and look 10 times better anyway. Not to mention quite a bit lighter. Which brings up another question.....by chance did you toss them on a scale? I'd be curious where that wheel comes in at with the 255-60 tire mounted??

Just the offset is scaring me off. I know for sure I'd have definite issues on the front since my 215/65's will occasionally touch the top inside of the fenders on a turn. Moving the wheels out a 1/2 inch up there is going to make that deal worse for me. So a tire size change would be necessary for sure.....on the front anyway. On the back I'm not completely comfortable yet.

I would be open to replace the front tires however to a 215-70 or maybe a 225-70 to help with slightly more ground clearance up there so the front isn't a deal breaker for me.

I'd love to see more pics.