View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Sweet! Welcome to the world of CHEAP cars! And what I mean by that is you get the most bang for your buck with them. Everything is reproduced and affordable! Having done Mopars mostly, I had forgotten how relatively affordable Mustangs were to buy parts for. You should have fun with that one. C-code (2bbl) or A-Code (4bbl)??? I see the deluxe interior with the woodgrained trim and steering wheel, and is that a console bracket on the trans hump? Wimbledon white?

4spd Fastbacks are a good investment regardless of condition witht he 67-68 commanding the higher money, usually. Looks like that one will need floors (looks like plate steel placed on top of the factory floor) and that means usually the cowl is shot (typical on the Stangs too). Make a nice GT350 tribute out of it. Minimal investment to do that on the 66s (you'll need to install quarter panel vent windows) and drop in a T-5 trans for OD. I did a 66 GT350 Clone a long time ago, Rangoon red with white stripes and it sold in about 3hrs after I posted it. They're sharp cars when done!!!

Cheers

Dave