View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: Inherited 69 Copo Camaro

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runninbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paceme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runninbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently that yellow car that Andy called a ZL1 is Runnin bears car. And apparently DesertRat was Bill Zazek who was banned from this site years ago. not sure I understand why Runnin was so shy about pics. Cool car. </div></div>
Thx Charley</div></div>

Congrats on inheriting a fabulous car. Sometimes our enthusiasm and passion can get the best of us. In the past we have had new members join and make up fantastic stories only to find out it was a hoax. I can assure you that Camaromb is as passionate as they come and will go out of his way to help anyone and share his knowledge. Welcome to the site and again congratulations, and please share your childhood memories and stories of the car with us. My childhood memories of my father as it relates to cars is that they were only means of traveling from point A to B and absolutely nothing more. In fact it used to annoy him that I spent some much time, money and energy on them. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>

Have good and bad memories .. Good, first time I got to drive it at 12 years old...Bad, we used to haul it around on a 1960s Uhaul flatbed..used to embarrass the crap out of me.... </div></div>

Runnningbear; again want to extend the invite to you to join us at MCACN IV, November 17-18. You will not only be able to put faces to many of the people who have chimed in here, but will also be able to share the memories with a whole lot of people who would absolutely LOVE to hear them and see this historical bit of real Muscle Car history.

If you need any additional information, feel free to e-mail me directly bashton426@gmail,com or call me any time; 586-549-5291.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com