Thread: Day 2 wheels
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Last year I bought a set of New American Racing Torq Thrust AR VN 105 torq thrust D wheels in gun metal grey on Ebay from seller shopcwo and was very pleased. They look really vintage and I have been asked several times at car shows and cruises by people if they were vintage ones. They are pretty close to the old originals. I got a really good deal on all 4 new in the box shipped for free..

I still like the Cragar SS wheels. I think they still have the vintage look and are not that much deviated from the old originals. Same with the Keystones. They look pretty close. One thing with the Keystones are the center caps. I don't care for the new ones, they are "plastic metal" like. I prefer the old vintage chrome heavier metal caps. They are tough to find and pretty pricey...

I don't think you will find any new wheels to be exactly like the originals just due to todays technology, quality control, where their made etc....

Rich

Last edited by Mr. Chevy; 11-04-2017 at 11:48 PM.