View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivor 69/Z28 View Post
Surprised more folks on this site have not done what we are trying to do. The easy way is to go with new BFG's like I have and be done with it.
215/65's in front and 255/60's in rear put the stance where I like per my picture. My rear must sag a little so the extra inch on the 255's makes my car about as level as one could get. I had the factory Poly style GY's on the Z I had and liked them a lot. But was wanting a little attitude with this Hugger car.

Yep, yours looks good with the 215's and 255's. That's exactly what I have at the moment. The 255's do a nice job filling up the rear wheel wells while still maintaining the near stock tire height of the original Z tires. I may go to a 215/70 on the front that is 27" tall to match the rear but I'll have to wear out the 215's first.

Wife drives it daily so I'll likely end up sticking with the BFG's for the time being, but I am switching to the Torque Thrust.

One thing we haven't talked about is back spacing. Looking at the Torque Thrusts, the original design is what I want to run in a stock 15x7 size for the Z. Back spacing has me a little concerned. They come in 3.75" back space as seen here. https://www.wheelsforless.com/VN3095761

Pretty sure my original rallys also measure 3.75" but I'll have to check again. At $100 a wheel with centers, lug nuts, and stems, it's a bargain, and looks fantastic. Has to be more than just us that have done this.