View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 07:06 PM

Default Re: 9 F 17 1100837 alternator for sale

Holy mackerel.... Now I'm being acused of trying to "steal" something. Chuck, I was thinking of buying something from you, but you have made my mind up for me. Thank you for your help. I don't think DSYenko was losing any time or sleep over this matter. I'm glad that he was able to sell it to someone. I wish it were to me for a "reasonable" price unlike a "fair"(inflated) market value. I, on the other hand, had no intensions of selling it for a profit. "I" planned on using it on my own vehicle. Which, by the way, will be passed on to my children and "not" sold for profit. I think there may be some hidden personal issues here that are beyond the scope of this forum that a few may wish to look into. Please seek the help. If not for you, for those around you. I am truely sorry if I have offened anyone on this forum with this jitterish and tried to make it up with a friendly gesture of a joke. I've always thought this site to be quite professional in all matters. I guess some may not see this. I am still not sorry for those questions. They are perfectly valid questions, considering not knowing the price "up front" and the response I received. Please enjoy life Chuck, it is just too short.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sincerely,
Al