View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:15 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Baldwin Motion Madness at MCACN 2010

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job Dan. Nice to finally meet you. Some terrific rare memorabilia in your display! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hi Sam... I did not see this until now. Your Y-Nova is stunning! Not a single detail overlooked. I really thank you for letting me get on my knees to look at the belly of the car. Its fantastic. Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting you too Sam. Good luck to your son as he embarks on the abroad trip!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dan,
I just had to jump in to thank you for posting these high quality pix and also to let you know that it was a real pleasure spending the weekend with you and your Dad. We're not that far apart and should get together. Let me know when you'll be on the Island for the next NCRS meeting and maybe we could get together.
Thanks again,
Fred </div></div>

Fred, consider it done. Dinner on Saturday was a blast. I could not believe your stories with Joel! I'll PM you my cell phone number. We'll connect soon. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427TJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosportGreen66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mr. Motion
</div></div>

Wow, great picture! After four-plus decades it must be nice for Joel to see all the enthusiasm for his cars and the wonderful restorations of his creations. </div></div>

Thanks Bill! You need to bring the '55, new motor and all to the show... you even need to sport some crappy T Handle too!