View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:56 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,791 Times in 1,605 Posts
Default Re: Olredalert's (Bill Stephenson) Shop!

----Thanks, Sam for posting these pictures! The part you see is an extra big 3 bay. In one pic you can see the other room. Its sort of a motorhome bay, but lately I've been using it mostly for boat work. Its 35 by about 18. It also can hold 3 to 4 cars. There's an over sized 3 car attached to the house as well. The bay with the new addition (COPO) and the lift is around 20 feet tall. There is a finished upstairs above the other 2 bays that I use for storage and rattle-can paint work. I don't dare show you a pic of that as its really a mess. Worse than downstairs! I took all the cabinets out of the house when we redid the kitchen and pantry. I just couldn't pull the trigger on one of those really fancy garages you see in adds as I knew how much use I would get out of it. As with every guy that builds a garage knows, there's always something you want to change, but I cant modify the footprint as this township wont allow me any more than 1600 square foot unless its attached to the house. Looks a bit empty right now but the boat I'm working on and two cars are out getting stuff done that I either don't want to or cant do......Bill S