View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Maybe I’m missing something, but if it is undocumented, how would it be on the list? I did some background work and digging around on uncovering the latest ZL1 with another member here, so YES, some gems are still out there. The ZL1 was “uncovered” from a photo at a local drag strip showing a car with a urethane bumper. The car turned out to exist albeit a candidate for a total (extremely cut up drag car) resto. I had zero interest in anything to do with that car other than a little sleuthing. My point is, I wouldn’t discount the possibility of a rare car still hiding. Before believing it does or doesn’t exist I’d want more info on the car, driver, sponsorship, etc. As for posting the details of this car, I’d suggest to the person who started this thread to “keep your eyes on your fries” and button your lip. Pay the money and hire a bonafide inspector who is knowledgeable of the marque and who is licensed and bonded and trustworthy. If this IS alive and available, the cost to have the car inspected is a drop in the bucket.