Thread: joke
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 02:27 AM

Default Re: joke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: earntaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the Gov decided my pay check would be delivered in Texas, we had to learn the language. Examples are as -- &quot;Jury&quot; is not what you would find in a court of law but rather jewelry worn by a lady. &quot;Trays&quot; were not something you see at Lubys but rather those tall green things with brown centers. &quot;Tars&quot; -- well we already talked about that. And on and on and on ... TAZ </div></div>

Well, along this line of thought...

A young city slicker buys a farm on the edge of a small rural town. He decides he wants some animals and sets off walking to the town's General store. Upon arrival he decides to ask to buy a 'hen'. Store owner replies, &quot;yes we have those, but you city folk are going to have to learn the right farm name. &quot;It is a Pullet.&quot;&quot;, he says. Oh, replies the City boy. Well, I will also take a 'Rooster'. Well, fine, store owner says, &quot;but you need to know the correct farm name is a &quot;Cock-Bird.&quot;. Anything else says store owner? Yea, I need a Mule. Once again store owner corrects the city-boy. &quot;That is known as an A**&quot;, and if you are going to live on a farm you best be learning the right name.&quot;, owner quips. Owner tells the man that the A** can be contrary and stop in it's path, but assured the young man all he needed to do is scratch the A** behind the ear and it would proceed. The young man gathers the lead rope for the A** and each bird in each arm and starts down the walkway back to his farm. Just then, his A** stops in it's tracks. A fine looking young Lady is approaching and the city boys stops her and asks, &quot;Ma'am, would you hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my A**?&quot;

69 SS/RS 396 M20 X22 Nor 12B,72B,712 bought 1979
FULL OWNER HISTORY
69 Dick Harrell tribute Day II 427 M20 4.10 X11 76 orig pnt, 711
67 Super Stock 302 Camaro re-creation