View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 06:58 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Zeppelin View Post
Yes
and i think it has also been cross-checked by you know who, too.

Its holding up so far , either way.
Yes, Fred has been contacted. As I understand he can vouch for the part about five RAIV ‘69 Judge Convertibles, and all being 4-speeds. But I’m sorry to say that No, as I understand he has no knowledge about what colors were used, whether all 5 are accounted for or not, or that 3 are in hibernation.

I have heard this 4 Carousel Red / 1 Black color breakdown mentioned before, but I have yet to hear the source of this info. I’m not saying this info is incorrect, it may be. Given the high percentage of Judges painted Carousel Red 4 out of 5 is certainly plausible. I’m just saying that I know of no factual basis for this breakdown, and that Fred has not made this statement, so I’m concerned this may have been an estimate that has grown legs over time.

As for known cars, I only know definitively about Milt’s Black one (which I own), and Steve Ames’ car which is Carousel Red. As for the other 3, the only other one I’ve heard anything about is Carousel Red with parchment interior that was drag raced, and I’ve heard it may have been owned by a member here on Yenko.net. If anyone has specific information they would be willing to share about the hibernating 3 cars I would be very excited to hear, if anything just to be confident about the color breakdown.

- Wade