View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: Show us your shop!

I did everything you see here, except the electrical work. I figured that an electrician would be able to do it way faster than I would. Plus, knowing Mikey and the razzing I'd take if for some reason I turned on my fan motor here in TX and his house went dim up in OH, I'd never hear the end of it! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] So with the electrical fee, supplies, etc., this whole booth project was $4,652.17. I coated the upper floor with that decking surface restoration junk that Lowe's has. It leaves a hard, textured surface and fills in the gaps on the OSB board. Came out great! I have some left over and will probably hit the stair treads with it too. The floor inside the booth will have painter's floor covering paper on it that's disposable, so when done it'll go into the trash and the booth remains clean. Plus, I can keep a car in there when not in use. You know, that one with the $100K in the trunk! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]

Hope you enjoyed my &quot;boof&quot; build out!

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Dave