View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,783 Times in 1,603 Posts
Default Re: Vintage Drag Pics

----This 67 was ordered as a duplicate, exterior and interior colors (maroon/black), as well as W-30 option, to the Brainbough W-30 67 race car, but Im still a little unsure who the 1st owner was. It was apparently just driven (and I assume raced on occasion) on the street. I havent talked to Woody yet as Im buying the car thru a mutual friend, but will fill in the gaps as I go.
----The engine is apart and I couldnt pass up a chance to have another "Reids Automotive" done engine as every engine Jimmy ever built me performed better than expected. I cant pick the car up until Jimmy has finished the motor, so I actually havent seen anything but pics (a whole bunch of them) yet. I have a bunch of beautiful 67 442 stuff from a California delivered 67 that got badly damaged in a shop fire and am presently rehabbing a lot of it while waiting to pick the car up.....Bill S

----As an aside,,,Brainbeau closed its doors sometime around the end of 67 beginning of 68 (I think). Thats at least partially why we see the later race car being sponsored by Berejik!!!

Last edited by olredalert; 05-03-2017 at 01:47 PM.