Thread: Phase 3 Z30?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Phase 3 Z30?

I couldnt begin to guess. theres so many different stories flying around I guess your best bet is to call Joel yourself and go from there. I can tell you it helps to know the original owners name. Basically, all he is telling you"documents" is yes or no it is a MOTION car, the work was done here and that he verifies it. some say its all off of his memory but i dont buy that. I feel he has nothing to lose either way whether he verifies the car or not and few people may argue this but, I feel the extent of how much he tells a person is in how hes approached. For instance, if you call him up and have a cocky attitude and say "I found a motion car that you need to verify"hes gonna treat you the same way.the few times I had spoke with him hes a very nice guy but if you try to feed him b.s. with a slingshot and be the "know all" your results will be a waste of time. Keep in mind he probably has several calls daily asking for verification. Just make sure you know as much as possible about your car in question such as which 454 it came with the color, what options it had but what i think is most important is the original owner. Remember, I am not the most knowledgeable on this I'm just trying to help a little.