Thread: ZL-1 Camaro
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: ZL-1 Camaro

A second ZL1 car sent to Canada?Thats news to me.With all the ZL1 cars VIN's and dealer destinations being public knowledge, where did this Manitoba car come from?.As my friends in Missouri say "show me".The only Canadian car I know of came to Alberta(Bistal motors in Three Hills I think) Le Mans Blue,White Houndstooth,Endura bumper,Tach/gauges,auto,vinyl,#124379N635720.I actually held the original block in my hands back in 1977.While researching our L72 car back in 1990 my business partner saw the car (unrestored and rough cond.)reunited with the OE motor in Lombard Illinois.I still have the guys address and phone # but have never heard what happened to it(like to know).This alleadged Manitoba car had to come from somewhere(if its real),What color,what trans,what vin(all 69#s are public knowledge).I'm talking to a guy whose dad "alleadgedly" owned the blue car at one time and he is seaching his old photos for proof.If it's true I'll display them.I beleive the car and it's motor were separated at an early age.CAR #54 WHERE ARE YOU?
PeteLeathersac (12-27-2020)