View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 05:08 AM

Okay all, it’s time for a little “DRIVER’S MEETING”!! First of all, I’ll be printing up copies of the directions for the route we will be taking on Saturday. I will have them at the Donut Shop bright and early!! I should be there around 5:30 or so. RK had a suggestion that maybe we could all park in front of the Goodwill Store. That all depends on what time you get there. I was there today and the place was packed!! It really doesn’t matter where you park, but just remember, we will be leaving at 8:00 SHARP!! Just watch for Nova’s starting to move at that time and we’ll head out onto Adams Ave. and hold up until everyone is together.
The hardest part of a cruise like this is to KEEP everyone together. Whenever you have the opportunity to go “2-wide” or even “3-wide” (without blocking traffic too bad!) please do it. That goes for left-turn lanes too. Your fellow “cruisers” will be more than happy to let you merge back in whenever you have to. Please try to obey all speed limits and let’s keep it safe.
The weather seems to be cooperating lately. I’m encouraged that we might have a fine day for our cruise. If you have any concerns or questions please ask and I’ll try to answer them as best I can. See you all on Saturday………………………