View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,188 Times in 1,341 Posts
Default Holiday Wishes / Next Year

I want to wish all our members a wonderful Christmas, Holiday Season and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
My goal in 2018 is to implement the changes and features outlined previously. Unfortunately there have been delays, but our site developer is committed to start implementing them in the coming weeks. Here’s a link to my previous post on site changes/enhancements: https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144520
Last year there was a glitch in the conversion to the new Vbulletin board and Paid/Contributing Member information/status was lost. To resolve this, we chose to make all active members status automatically set to Paid. Starting in January member Paid status will change, except for those members who joined or renewed after March 1st 2017. If anyone needs clarification or has a question please PM or email me.
What sets this site apart is our members depth and scope of knowledge, along with everyone’s willingness to share their knowledge. Our classified section gives paid/contributing members access to the rarest cars and parts available and are backed by the site. Members rides is a forum for contributing members to tell their car stories, which may include, history, restoration and achievements. The Supercar Registry provides a record and is a repository for information and documents provided by owners and our own site records.
I look forward to every member contributing to the site, and sharing their knowledge, collections, humor and passion for our hobby. This is a place for our members to escape from the everyday grind and hustle and bustle, and allow us to focus on our passions ; these fabulous Muscle Cars!

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
1969l78 (12-23-2017), 67since67 (12-24-2017), HawkX66 (12-27-2017), VintageMusclecar (12-24-2017)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry mzd0553.jpg IMG_6922.jpg image.jpg full-7154-19787-62_chevy_christmas_card.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...