Thread: Pet Insurance
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Pet Insurance

Good morning Ladies n' gentlemen!
We appreciate the very kind words on the loss of one of our cats. Believe it or not, what you fellow board members wrote my wife and I frigging helped. Again Merci encore!! Thanks!!

Our second cat has been doing chemo treatments since last November.
The last chemo treatment is coming up next week and it will be a stronger injectable drug. Our fingers are crossed!

Now maybe, just maybe I can offer strong advice to fellow Pet Lovers re. Insurance.
Instead of asking your Pet Insurance Agent "what am I covered for within this policy", demand to have it in WRITING no holds barred, exactly what would you NOT be covered for.. Again what would your pet NOT be covered for?
Another bit a insurance chicainery that might be used is, instead of putting your monthly insurance rate(s) up, they can lower your re-imbursement rate. Therefore in lieu of a previously co-singed re-embursement rate of say 75%, the insurance company can lower your re-imbursement to 55% with no contestation from you the policy owner.

When was the last time you met with your agent or was it over the phone with nothing in valid writings and just musings?

I will get back next week with more Pet Ins. trickery. As long as you pays at dee end of each month, you ain't nevah goin' to hear from dem, i.e. the Insurance company. Soon as one has to make a valid $$ claim on your signed policy, then they'll (Insurance Agents) come outta hiding..

Ted