Thread: Pet Insurance
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Pet Insurance

In limbo at this point in time. Claims are still being negated re. the chemo procedures that just ended successfully. Now we are about to check blood values and do ultrasound testing.
I can't emphasize enough to get your Pet Insurance agent to do all in writing re. what the pet will not be insured for in case of injury and or sickness. We've been at it for many months and it adds up big time.
Another insurance trick they are using is that every 6 months the Agents/companies have meetings re. their customers
that have made claims. After the last meeting we were advised our rate of re-imbursement is going down a hefty percentage. Never in 10 - 14 years were we ever advised that these meetings were taking place. Never even a frigging "howdee loyal customers". Soon as we made claims, they came outta the woodwork.
We are waitng until the last two steps are complete.. Again get it in writing what the pet(s) will not be covered for. What happens when you upgrade your policy to a higher level and something happens in the interim period?
What are you covered for in this time frame? Very important point here!!!

The cat that just passed I am sure is having a beautiful rest upstairs with many pals. She did not suffer very long if at all. She went peacefully.

Thanks guys 'n gals!! I'll get back when things unfold further.
Ted