View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Plowman's old scans and pics

A few more old photo albums were pulled out at my parents house the other day. We figured it would be fun to post a few up here to share.

Here is another pic of the Ol' 57 at Vargo. A pic of this car not looking its best is rare so note the primer on the door as part of a repair. White rims on back for the sticky tires and Astro mags up front.

Here are two pics of a friend/teacher from Spring Garden Institute (automotive college). I know the first name was Don.

Another buddy, Bruce Kasper and his 32 Ford project form 1969 I believe.

There are some great pics of the girls from back in the day, this one happens to be my mom and her 68.

This is a 67 Nova 327 4 speed car he bought along with a 67 Camaro (below). Notice how they wanted to highlight the 327 with the extra art on the front fender.

The Camaro looks to be a convertible. Another 327 4-speed car with the obligatory mods of the day.

I think the Nova and Camaro made room for this...

Turns out this one was a keeper. Here it is in 1993 still rocking out the T3 lamps.

Flash forward a few more years and here he is happily working on a Firebird I found for a friend of mine in college. There's my 65 SS in the background.