Thread: Yenko Vega V8?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Yenko Vega V8?

Yes thats what Im talking about.. Original 4cyl turbo Yenkos that owners eventually removed engine and replaced with small blocks... There has been a couple around that have claimed to be the "real deal" but they had V8's in them.. How would one tell if it was a real Yenko or just a V8 vega with a stripe kit on it? Is it just as rare and valuable one that has been converted to an original one.. Other than a Vin verification....are there any other ways to tell. Have any been verified like this? On the Vin verification, how much % wise information is available on these... or is it like the Motions... you get a maybe letter...On the Motions, from what I understand.. there has not been one motion vega that has been found and Documented. Not one.. and Joel thinks none exist but quite a bit were made. I dont think he has all the records he says he does.. I hear alot of stuff from people with "maybe ' letters.. just curious as to the records available on the Yenkos. Reason I ask all this is I ran into someone with a nice V8 but says it was originally a Yenko vega in its previous life. they have the yenko stripes on it..