View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,188 Times in 1,341 Posts

A big thank you to all our members....

Like all of our members here, this site is part of my DNA. Charley and I had been discussing me taking ownership for some time. There are so many interesting and knowledgeable members that we all seem to learn something from this site every day.

My first day of actual ownership was when the site crashed last month. I tried to log onto the site and I’m like what the heck, and proceeded to call Charley and we started hysterically laughing. Jody Bernard the site administrator worked his magic and got the site up and going a few hours later. When the site goes down, there’s a void, almost like you lost contact with a friend or a favorite hangout.

I think the reason Charley took so long to make an announcement of the ownership change was because it was difficult for him to say something nice about me .

Charley is a one of a kind person, who we all owe him huge thanks for moving this site forward. He will continue to be a big part of this site.

I have a few ideas that I hope will enhance the site, but the core elements will not change. This site is for our membership and I certainly appreciate everyone’s participation and input.

Best,

Steve

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
ANDY M (07-12-2017), Carleen (07-15-2017), CC Rider (07-11-2017), mssl72 (07-14-2017), NorCam (07-11-2017), Rick99 (07-15-2017)