View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,556 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt S View Post
I'm a doubter on those docs. Maybe they are real, but maybe not.
If the car turns up, I'm more of a doubter.....
Good reason to doubt those docs.

Fake docs almost always use one of three addresses:

1. The real 1969 address of a person who has recently passed, preferably someone without children.
2. A fake addres where there has never been a house.
3. A now commercial address (or at least close to a commercial concern) so that folks will simply assume the old houses were torn down and the strip mall, or whatever, is now in its place.
4. Some combination of the above.

There is currently no 2407 Mulberry Ln. Where that address would be is an apt. complex built in ..... 1969. They use "Apt. A, Apt. B, Apt. C" designations for each address.

So, is it possible that David Cothron lived in a house at 2407 Mulberry Ln. and RIGHT AFTER this paperwork was executed in Nov. 1968, they bought his house, tore it down (along with any others in the neighborhood) and built the Apts. by 1969?
Sure it is. It is also possible that monkeys fly out of my butt next time I bend over to work on one of the cars. I will stop short of stating that I know 100% for certain these are fake docs. It would be easy enough for someone to look at county land records for 1968 and see if there really was a 2407 Mulberry Lane. I can tell you that if there was, it wasn't titled to anyone named Cothron. Still, Mr. Cothron could have been a renter, so that isn't proof. However, if there wasn't even a home at that address, pretty strong evidence that the docs are fake.

Remember the Edward O'Donnell completely faked Black JL8, L89 car in Florida? I mean complete, all the way from the car itself which started life as a LB plain jane car and became a documented L89, JL8 car complete with docs? They went to great pains to find a recently deceased person (Kenny) with no children for all the paperwork. What they didn't count on was Kenneth's estate being probated. I called the executrix of the estate who had known Kenneth his whole life, and she told me he never even owned a Camaro.

Last edited by Lynn; 08-13-2017 at 11:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Billohio (08-14-2017)