Thread: joke
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,492 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by earntaz View Post
A retired older couple returned to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they had been interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty, blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply, "Young man, I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the$95,000 asking price. Yet I just overheard you closed the deal for $75,000 to the lovely young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no way you could discount this model."

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?"
replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.

"There you go," she said "I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price. See you later Dad, Happy Birthday."

Once again.... don't mess with seniors.!
In other news: I've read that Warren Buffett sends his daughter to purchase all his Cadillacs.

K
'74 Chevelle - original owner, 9.85 @ 136 mph best