View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 08:17 AM

Default Re: Cars to watch at Barrett Jackson

Hi, I'm fairly new to this website, but been around and well established on other brother websites. My name is Tim(Yankit)and I'd enjoy meeting any members whom are at BJ... Charlie came by and shook my hand at last years BJ and I got to thank him for advise and help purchasing a survivor IPC I bought. I just find it so interesting that society today is so quick to run someone down or look at the negative especially when they don't know what there even talking about...? When you make comments like CamarosRus does what good is expected to come out of it and whom benefits...really no different than our news media does by always telling us how bad off we are in the economy if they'd actually start to say something good once in a while we might actually turn peoples mind set around and get peoples confidence back to really give this economy cooking again. Not looking to start any battles just want to meet some positive members that are willing to help one another rather than stab them in the back. I'll be working in the booth for the Chev Connection in the main BJ inside big tented area and find it to be a blast to help out during the week so stop by and say Hi, I'd enjoy meeting you all down here....I wish everyone has the opportunity to attend one of these events they are really worth coming to atleast once in your life and I bet you'd be hooked too!