View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

....now I need to sweep up 12,000 pieces. Maybe 13,000.....I lost count. Well that's just great......Why do I even bother restoring cars? What's the point of all this??? UGH!!!!!! I got a car leaking fluid that has none in it....I found three tools the other day that I swore were lost forever and they were on the workbench right in front of my face...one stacked on top of another......and now it seems an air line has busted in the shop since all I hear is {SSSSSHSSSSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHHHHHHHHHHH} from the other side of the room!mad Time to regroup. 2017 has not gone very well so far. Stay tuned!!! More to come this week!

This is why we put destruct systems on missiles ... hang in there -- just look at what you've already accomplished. TAZ [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]