View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:14 PM

Thanked 5,357 Times in 1,880 Posts

I've seen these in person during restoration and WOW, just amazing work....

Quote:
1970 Ford Mustang Super Cobra Jet 428 Convertible. This is one of the rarest and most desirable Ford muscle cars ever built. Presented by R. Scott Tedro, Restored by MCACN Official Sponsor MASCAR, California.

1973 Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am. This represents what many consider the last of the true 70’s muscle cars. Just 252 Super Duty Trans Ams were built in ’73, making this one of the hottest and rarest performers of the era. Presented by R. Scott Tedro and Restored by MCACN Official Sponsor MASCAR, California

1969 AMC SC/Rambler. Believe me when I say this is a car unlike anything you have ever seen. Showcasing their incredible diversity, this NHRA certified street legal all AMC screamer is over the top. And to make it even better, there is a very special twist that you will have to see in person when the cover is pulled off! Presented by Scott Tedro, Restored by the MASCAR team, California.
And I've seen the work that Ward has been doing on this one via Facebook...and WOW again!! Can't wait!!!

Quote:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 426 Hemi. What could be better than a Plum Crazy Hemi Challenger R/T? This prime example joins us from Arizona. Presented by Lowell McAdam, Restored by Ward Gappa, Arizona.