Thread: New Transplant
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 02:48 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,194 Posts

[QUOTE=Ryan1969Chevelle;1398997]Great news!!!

So glad everything is positive!!

Nice transplant socks?

Yep. Same socks they gave me last fall when I had the robotical radical prostetechtomy.
Same facility. My daughter works there.

Here is how cool my daughter is: Will try to make this short (but it won't be). Promised her in Jr. High that if she received a full scholarship I would buy her a very nice car. She did. Bought her an A4 Audi Quatro, but it HAD to be a stick shift. This girl wouldn't consider an auto trans. She put 200k miles on that car on the factory clutch before it was totaled in a hail storm. Graduates college with honors and decides to get a second degree on her own dime. Then decides on a Masters. So, by this time Sherri and I are married and we discuss helping Jenny with schooling (seeing I got out pretty cheap the first go around). I ask my daughter: "Seeing that I didn't have to pay for your college, would you like Sherri and I to pay your tuition for grad school?" Her answer: "No Daddy, I watched you put yourself through law school with no help from anyone. I can put myself through grad school." She graduated first in the program. Applied for a job as a licensed dietician at the hospital one month after graduation (162 applicants) and got the job. She is a keeper.
Xplantdad (05-01-2018)