View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:16 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Ok, well...it ain't next week but I started to assemble the body which will make it easier to wetsand and polish. Starting to look like a car! You can see I reattached the body buck tag by the fender, and as I may have mentioned before, my tag is actually a Mercury trim tag. This was part of Ford's recycling process for a few months at the Dearborn plant. My car just happens to have one of those tags! Oh... and I found out that 610 is the second rotation number, and the body buck tag has the first one in the upper right hand corner. A neat thing to see!

Now I just need to spend a day and blast a bunch of parts in the cabinet for reassembly. Anyone want to help? Mikey? I'm looking in your direction! I pay good....well...goodly... whatever is half of the hourly rate charged by the proprietor, you get a percentage that's worth half of what the other half is. And while you're thinking of that.... I'm running to the bank! Mmmwwwashahaha.... cough... cough..... of sorry... there I go getting carried away again

Cheers
Dave
Attached Images