View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsteve View Post
Congrats Steve!

Now if you can only get photobucket to give us our picture access back that would be a the icing on the cake. (a fella can dream can't he?)
Hey Steve,

I just wanted to mention, if you're not aware, that if you use Google "Chrome" or Firefox to see the forums and you use the add-on's for photobucket, it fixes the broken links and you get to see all the pictures back up!! Of course, it works only on laptops and such, it doenst work on IOS and such ( Ipad's, Iphones...) its not perfect for on the run viewing but ive started back using my laptop when at home and viewing sites. Its still frustrating to not have access as we used to and instill think PBucket are fn thiefs!!! But, at least theres a way to read threads and see the pics that go with them!! Weve put so much work in some of these threads its sad they didnt see past the money, it could have been done another way or at 50$ a year i would have understood.... but the 400$ they "ransommed" from everyone w/o any notice was just... well, lets say i have not the best feelings towards em. Lol!!!

Hope it helps you out!!

Happy viewing!!

Lead.