View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:11 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Updates are a coming! I'm just about done with the top and headliner. There might have been some &quot;issues&quot; that popped up during the installion which &quot;may&quot; have resulted in a few things being left in the headliner. And on the top, Im going for more of that &quot;Day 2&quot; look. You know, the one where the car has been left outside after 40yrs and the top is shredded and only adhering to rusted out metal? Well, hey? It's not my fault that the Day 2 look is all the rage now!!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Pics coming soon, but I noticed something funny the other day. We were taxiing out in my 767 and we got a flat tire. So, we pulled over to the side of the runway and I ran to the back and pulled the spare out of the trunk. After I installed it, I noticed something eerily familiar to the the spare in my A12......

...yellow grease pencil markings.......pink dot by the wheel weight/air stem.......inventory/inspection sticker....... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/drool.gif[/img]

So, this begs the question: Did 767s and A12s come down the same production line? We both break down a lot...parts are horrendously expensive.....and BOTH interiors smell like 10,000 trapped peanut farts! I know.....perplexing [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Dave