View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:11 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Satisfied with the ownership history from1971 to 1975, I wanted to concentrate on 1975 to 1987,when I first heard about the car.
My previous attempts gave me a name of Boyd Fowlow in Stephenville as the second owner. Over a two year period I made several attempts to contact the only B Fowlow in the phone directory.
I had heard that Boyd Fowlow now lived in Edmonton AB and felt I was on the right track, I was never able to reach him over a two year period.

With the new information from Jan 2018 of Loretta Burrell as the original owner,I learned that the second owner was Barry Fowlow,Boyd's brother.

I found a new listing for B Fowlow in Stephenville and phoned. Robert Fowlow, Barry's nephew answered the phone.

I told him the reason for my call and he confirmed Barry was in fact the second owner of "the Orange 442 convertible".
Within a minute I had Barry's cell phone number and a promise from Robert that I would get a call from Barry within 30 minutes.
About 45 minutes later I was connected with Barry, who referred to the 442 as a ghost from the past.

He proceeded to recount his ownership in detail. More in next posting.
68 Camaro Z28,Corvette Bronze,Houndstooth
www.vancouverclassiccars.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
442w30 (03-11-2018)