View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 06:21 PM

Guys and Gals, I saw this on Facebook and I just got off the phone with Shawn Green of Camaro Central.. he has a young man working for him in the shipping department at his business by the name of Jacob Carr. The young man just moved into his new apartment one week ago and he is from Arkansas working in Kentucky with no family there. His entire apartment building caught fire at 4 AM in the morning a few days ago and he lost everything... on behalf of the Super Car Reunion and others we are donating some money to help this young man get back on his feet ... if you know anyone that has had a similar situation with a fire and lost everything you know the trials and tribulations of trying to start over with nothing ... please consider giving this young man a donation to help him get back on his feet.... no matter what the amount is anything can help this young man . It's merely the fact of kindness helping someone in need . They do have a go fund me account set up in his name Jacob Carr ... I understand organizations such as this do keep a small percentage in order to promote the cause and I understand that ... so if you could find it in your heart please do so ... it will help immensely. We are sending a check to the attention of Shawn Green ...made out into Jacob Carrs name to:
Camaro Central
3329 Colonel Rd
Richmond Kentucky 40475
Attn: Shawn Green/ Jacob Carr
Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to read this Doug Perry

Last edited by COPO CARTEL; 03-18-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Typo