Thread: XT COPO Wheel
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I may be able to help you. I am looking for the same items and acquired 2- K 1 9 1 30 XT wheels at the beginning of March. I have 5 other XT wheels that are not date code correct for my car which is an 02D build. What I have to sell are any 2 of the following, the others I would be willing to trade for comparable wheels that either match or are dated very closely to my 2 Jan. 30 wheels with someone who is looking to do the same with dates I have.

K 1 8 10 21 XT (Original color appears to be gold)
2-K 1 9 5 8 XT (Original color appears to be blue on one, not sure on other)
K 1 0 4 16 XT (Not sure of original color but may have been a red tint)
K 1 0 4 15 XT (This wheel is NOS and is in the black primer color applied at the wheel plant)

I would prefer to sell the 2- 5 8 XT wheels together since they match. If you are interested, let me know. The 2 that I bought were shipped in a pair of American Racing Wheel boxes through the USPS and cost $24 each box for shipping from NC to SC Kansas. I saved and would likely do the same with those same boxes. I can furnish pictures if you wish. I washed & took pictures of all when I received the 2 at the beginning of March with my cell but not every wheel turned out well enough to gain much readable information and I'd have to redo ~2. The May 69 wheel pictures are good enough I believe.

Let me know if your interested and we can discuss terms and such.

Loren