View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 01:43 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

So, you may be asking yourself, "Self? What's left on this thread to talk about? What is left to do on this restoration? Why hasn't this guy been refunded his Paid Member money and booted off this site?" Well, lemme answer those questions, if I may

There's not really much left, or is there!?!??!?!? From a restoration standpoint, there are four things left: Glass installation, painting the hood, installing the radiator, and applying the rear Bee stripe. And that will wrap up my restoration. But, here's where it gets entertaining again...

What we have to look forward to, is..."I don't remember the engine knocking like that..." And, "Why is there a bunch of white smoke coming out of the exhaust? Must be this new-fangled gas they have now a days...." And of course, the dreaded..."Whoooaaaa...easy big fella, time to slow her down....CRAP.....Dead pedal.....no worries...lemme hit that emergency brake and {pop}[TWANG!!!!](as that little round ferrel pops off the repo brake cable and dings my truck then bounces and hits the Bee dinging the driver's door glass with a BB mark).

Oh yeah, stay tuned.....more to come!!!!!

Cheers