Thread: Old photos
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,504 Times in 2,142 Posts
Default Re: Old photos

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevelleheart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete , I have a 69 Beaumont 2 Dr Post car that I am gonna make a tribute of this car.its not the darker Verdoro green that I think Conroy used in 69 v but Rally Green. I've just had most of the Logo's cut at a vinyl sign shop and hope to have them installed next week. From everything I have found out, it was one of three 1969 Conroy Cheetah cars built , that apparently we're all only 350 ci cars??? Would love more info if anybody had any, especially you BC race guys! My car currently has the 350 in it, but man oh man am I dying to, and may do it anyway,....... of dropping a 427 in it or maybe an L78 into it.
Car is in great shape, has a beautiful original stock green interior ,
The other thing I need to do is install a 68 grill or paint the front grill black like the 1968 Beaumonts had as shown in this picture. I believe they did just use a 68 grill and it also looks like the same Beaumont Script as the 68 vs the 69's
I don't have the small 350 V8 symbol for the lower qtrs or what appears to be the Chrome trim on the lower portion of the car,but other than that , I feel it's gonna be a pretty nice representation of what Conroy was doing &quot;back in the day&quot;...
Anyhow it's been a fun project over the summer,...and if anybody has any info whatsoever on this photo that Pete posted,...please give me a call or drop me an email
Bob
403-519-2685
[email protected] </div></div>

Sounds great Bob and looking forward to updates of your '69 Post car!
Do you have any pics you can share or any more shots of 68/69 Conroy Cheetahs?
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete