View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:34 AM
Yenko Premier Member

This is a tuff one depending on how you look at it. Some good history back a ways. If Al says that the block was decked and Charlie can verify that it did have the original one when it was sold to Al then........? But when the numbers are gone they are gone.
I've been looking for an LS6 for about 4 years but all I see are cars from dealers that are worked over. I loaded up my pickup and my dad in 1996 and drove from Wiscinsin to New Jersey to buy an LS6. Most awesome car ever!!! Sold the car in 2000 to buy my grandparents house, then it got flipped around 3 to 4 times before ending up in Massachusetts to a member of Team Chevelle. Been calling him on his land line phone with no luck of an answer.
Wow... Sorry. So what I'm trying to say is that if you are really after a true LS6 with good bones that you can drive, this is that car. Yes, over priced but find another like it for sale. Some of us use our love of the cars before our education in economics. If she can advertise the car right, she may have to drop 5 or so but I do think she can come close. There is a lot of value in a car that hasn't been through the dealer prep and story stage......that to me just ruins these cars. Again sorry for the rant. Can you tell I really want that car back.