View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 11:14 AM

Default 67 shelby I have been working on for the last year

I've been picking away at a 67 Shelby for a local guy. The car only came into the shop for a couple rear floor pans. After I got into floor I recommended replacing the complete floor because the front pans weren't that good either. Once the floor came out new toe boards needed to be installed along with torque boxes and front frame rails. Then the owner decides to replace the passenger side rear frame rail. The car was in a hard accident at some time in its life. Thinking I was done with my tasks the owner decides he wants new quarters and outer wheel wells. When that was complete now a new roof skin. All this time he never said he wanted me to paint the car. After I finished the sheet metal replacement he brings up painting the car back to it's original color Britney Blue. That started the stripping blasting phase and getting these panels flat. I started the painting process this past weekend and I must say I am very happy with the results. The fiberglass pieces were challenging but I got everyone to fit real nice actually better than Shelby most likely.
Attached Images

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...