View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Identifying 1969 Baldwin Motion Corvettes

The head light treatment is what Motion did to some of the cars, along with something like a 240Z. Agreed the engine and probably the transmission aren't original to the car, and that most of the other stuff could be bought off the shelf.

I thought the car might be just a hot rod thats been modified over it's life, but most of the equipment Rosen put on these cars were off the shelf aftermarket stuff. It's the fact that this thing has so many of the items Rosen used, and that no one has messed with it for years. It looks like it's been sitting in a yard for 10 years or so. The guy selling it has not a clue what it might be, and is not claiming it is anything other than a corvette that needs a ton of work. As a matter of fact it was in our local want advertiser for $3K about 3 weeks ago and it didn't sell. It's going to go for more now because more people know that it's for sale. I don't know if anyone suspects anything else about it. The thing is rough, maybe rough isn't even the right word, but it's 85% there and it runs. Even if it was just a 69 big block vette originally it's worth $3K just for the parts.

My Pace Car